Registered Branch Manager – Westminster Domiciliary Care
City & County Healthcare Group is a family of care companies delivering domiciliary care, extra care, complex care and live-in care services across the UK. As an industry leader, we’re bound by a common set of values and principles in providing flexible, community-based care support of the highest standard that actively promotes the independence, dignity and choice for our clients and customers while promoting staff support and development.
We’re currently looking for a passionate and dedicated Registered Branch Manager to join one of our long-established and reputable care branches in Westminster on a full-time basis.
Salary: £39,445 with potential increase to £43,390 on successful completion of probation and CQC registration
If you are passionate about providing the best in community care, thrive on developing your team, take pride in your compliance and want to be part of one of the UK’s most exciting business’s within Domiciliary Care, who are going from strength to strength focusing on their growth and quality of care, then this role is for you.
The role requires someone with demonstrable experience of managing a domiciliary care branch with strong leadership skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
Including, but not limited to:
- Manage your branch as a successful and profitable business, in line with agreed business objectives, meeting or exceeding agreed targets for the growth of the business.
- Ensure that sufficient staff are recruited to meet the service demand and plans for growth.
- Ensure the effective day to day operation of high quality care support services provided by your branch.
- Strive to develop and deliver care of the highest possible standard.
- Continually assess the quality of the service delivered from the branch, implementing appropriate quality assurance processes in line with group policies and contractual and regulatory standards.
- Line manage all staff employed by the branch, arranging training programmes, monitoring performance, and demonstrate leadership inspiring the team to achieve the highest possible standards.
- Build and maintain relationships with Commissioners and partner agencies as appropriate.
- Experience in Domiciliary Care at Manager level
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Experience in Safeguarding
- Able to professionally respond to complaints
This is a full time permanent position in Westminster with a fantastic company that encourages staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided, and you will have a fantastic Senior Management Team to work alongside to grow the business and support your own career development.
London Care and Sagecare are part of the City and County Healthcare Group who are an equal opportunities employer.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Registered Branch Manager – Westminster job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally