My client, a Government Agency dedicated to the pension regulations space, is looking for a System Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a new opportunity to join a team operating on a hybrid working pattern with flexible working hours and excellent opportunities for professional development and progression. The successful candidate will manage and maintain the HR system and ensure that the HR team and the business are supported and trained in the use of HR databases and systems.
* Prompt and accurate responses to all internal and external customer queries on the HR systems ensuring customer service levels are maintained and solutions to issues are resolved appropriately.
* Ensure that HR processes and data requirements relating to the HR system are actively kept up to date with ongoing changes and improvements.
* Work with key stakeholders to improve efficiency, deliver further automation and streamlining of processes.
* Ensure the systems are best utilised and explained to enable operational delivery focused on employee experience, accuracy, compliance, and continuous improvement.
* Update configuration and ensure that iTrent is fit for purpose.
* Create training resources, self-support materials and deliver training as required for the ongoing development and usage of the systems by both HR and the business.
* Set up channels to capture feedback on system configuration and user experience.
* Make recommendations, action quick fixes and develop an ongoing road-map for improvements.
* Be the owner of the data across systems, including regularly auditing and cleansing data, improving accuracy and data capture and adherence to retention policies.
* Maintaining accurate and timely information on employee records.
* Support other members of the HR service team, including on-boarding training and ongoing support for HR Administrators, Interns and Apprentices.
* Ensure all HR hard copy and electronic personnel data is kept in accordance with the HR retention schedule and GDPR.
* To work in partnership and collegiately across the whole People Directorate to drive credibility with the business and deliver an excellent customer experience to all TPR people.
* Take personal accountability in my work, actions, and decisions to consider and evidence, my duty as an HR professional under the Public Sector Equality Duty, and to demonstrate the action I take to reduce inequalities in the workplace.
* Experience of working with HR databases and systems.
* The capability to learn and optimise HR databases and systems.
* Experience of writing and maintaining process documents, supporting guidance and training documents.
* Experience of working within an HR function.
* Experience of providing high levels of service and accuracy in response to queries from the business.
* Experience of working in a process driven environment to a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Experience of dealing sensitively and appropriately with confidential information within an HR environment and knowledge of GDPR legislation and safe practice.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Highly proficient in Microsoft office packages, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel.
* Understanding of how systems fit together, with the ability to navigate and utilise systems to achieve their maximum impact.
* Ability to understand and apply HR policies and processes to the system effectively and efficiently, within the existing constraints.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy, attention to detail and ability to progress multiple work streams to deadline.
* Ability to identify and contribute to proactive updates to the business, including the guidance and tools to support their effective use of HR systems.
* Ability to identify continuous and innovative improvement approaches to HR guidance, administration, and support.
The post holders would be required to attend the office in Brighton on a hybrid mode and flexible working.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this System Coordinator job in Brighton, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally