I have a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to join a growing company in Avonmouth.
- Salary: £20k – £24k (depending on experience)
- Hours: 08:30 am – 5.30 pm, Monday – Friday
- 28 days paid holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Potential for overtime
- Potential opportunities to grow and progress within the business
Warehouse Operative duties include (but are not limited to):
- Picking and packing orders
- Preparing goods for dispatch
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Locating goods into stock
Warehouse Operative requirements:
- Good communication skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills and trustworthy
- Ability to lift packages of up to 25 kilos
- Good customer service skills
- Previous experience gained in a warehouse is preferred but not essential
- A forklift license would be advantageous
- A full UK driving license is preferred as some local delivery work may be needed.
If you are interested in this Warehouse Operative position, click apply to send your CV. If you have any questions, please call Alex at Pertemps Bristol Commercial.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Warehouse Operative job in Bristol, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally