– Ensure all internal and external post is dealt with efficiently and effectively.
– Set up meeting rooms/tables and chairs (including specified equipment) requirements in a timely manner.
– On a rota basis undertake the “town round” in order to deliver/collect items from our local external clients.
– Support the reprographics function of the team with required tasks to the highest standard (ie photocopying documents and plans, collating/binding documents, printing plans and scanning text/pictures and terriers).
– On occasions, provide efficient reception cover.
– Providing excellent client/customer service.
– Previous experience of working within a professional services firm, working within a reprographics, facilities, front of house or mailroom role.
– Have a flexible approach to work and your working hours.
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
– Proven ability to work with limited supervision.
If you are a facilities assistant interested in this position please apply as soon as possible!
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Facilities Assistant job in Leeds, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally