Training Centre Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Training Centre Manager in SHEFFIELD
Job Types: Full-Time (40hrs/ wk)
Salary: Excellent rates – negotiable, depending upon your skills, qualifications and experience .
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive individual to join Care2Succeed which is part of an expanding group of businesses that works across numerous sectors including Social Care, Training and Property.
You will be responsible for the overall operational management of the training centre and staff team, ensuring the highest level of customer service is delivered on a consistent basis while creating a motivating environment in which the team can thrive in achieving the centre targets and their own professional goals.
You will be disciplined and adaptable, showing a ‘can do’ attitude with a strategic outlook and passionate about delivering a great training experience.
Main responsibilities of your new role
As Training Centre Manager you will be:
- Planning departmental/functional training budgets, forecast costs and delegate numbers as required by organisational planning and budgeting systems
- Assessing relevant training needs for individuals, including assessment methods and measurement systems entailed
- Staying informed as to relevant skill and qualifications levels required by staff for effective performance, and circulate requirements and relevant information to the organisation as appropriate
- Producing organisational strategy and plans to meet training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up as necessary
- Designing training courses and programmes necessary to meet training needs, or manage this activity via external provider(s)
- Identify, plan and deliver training courses personally where necessary to augment that provided externally or internally by others
- Recruit, manage and develop direct-reporting staff (if applicable)
- Ensuring all training activities and materials meet with relevant organisational and statutory policies, including health and safety, employment and equality laws
- Monitor and report on activities, costs, performance, etc, as required.
- Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times
- Arranging for the maintenance of all necessary equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery and measurement of training
- Organise training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Co-ordinating visit arrangements by External Awarding Bodies
In relation to this Training Centre Manager vacancy, the company wishes to speak with applicants who can demonstrate:
- CIPD Certificate in Training Practice or equivalent qualification
- Experience within a similar training management position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience of managing teams.
- Must have the ability to think on your feet and solve problems/come up with solutions
- Organised, must be able to plan ahead and react to changes quickly
- Must have excellent attention to detail
The successful Training Centre Manager will benefit from:
- Negotiable salary – dependent upon qualifications and experience
- A comprehensive induction program with constructive/ reflective supervision to ensure thorough understanding of the role
- Continued professional development and full access to an Accredited Training Centre to ensure ongoing and extensive training; resulting in recognised qualifications
- Career progression is a guarantee for the right candidate!!
- An extremely rewarding and fulfilling job role with great variety
- Contributory pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave (incl. bank holidays)
- Travel expenses & mileage
- Access to Blue Light Card discount scheme
Because of the nature of our client group, Care2Succeed (part of Progressive Care Group) uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level on all persons.
For further information, please contact us now at 0114 2800 265
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Training Centre Manager job in Sheffield, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally