Stores Co-ordinator – Southampton, Hampshire
Full Time Temp assignment: 5 days on 12 hrs per day 07:00-19:00 5 off, 5 nights 11 hours per night 19:00-06:00 5 off
Duration: August – April (with possibility of extension)
Our benefits include:
What are we looking for?
Are you someone with an eye for detail and strong ability for planning and organisation? Do you have previous experience working in stores environment? If so, we are looking for you.
Adecco UK, a world leading recruitment firm, are currently looking for a stores co-ordinator, to join our client, a world leading technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prestigious company. Our client prides themselves on their attention to detail and quality of work, to make a difference to their many customers. You will be working within a fantastic team, with an organisation committed to your development.
Main role responsibilities include:
* Accepts incoming goods and compares them with the shipping document (Material number, description, quantity).
* Checks incoming goods for visible damage, documents them and provides the information if required.
* Takes care for correct use of transport equipment (hand-guided industrial trucks, forklift, etc.).
* Captures relevant data in data processing systems.
* Arranges the acceptance, storage, commissioning and removal of goods in the storage area and records them in the appropriate systems.
* Organizes a regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.
* Assembles deliveries out of given storage compartments and reviews for completeness and accuracy (e.g. quantity and article number in reference to the respective delivery notes).
* Completes packaging of deliveries having regard to shipping instructions, common methods of dispatch, types of packaging and other instructions (e.g. Dangerous Goods) in the given framework.
* Adds the corresponding shipping documents to the outgoing goods.
* Completes transports inside and if applicable outside the premises with professional usage of appropriate means of transportation.
Your Skills and Experience:
*Counterbalance license would be ideal
Our client recognises that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of their business. They strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility, and innovation.
Our client is proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Employer and are working towards a culture where all employees feel confident to be themselves at work, fulfilling their potential. They will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Stores Co-Ordinator job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally