Are you an experienced applications engineer looking to work for a leading OEM of CNC Machine Tools? Fed up of the same 4 walls, and would prefer to be in front of customers? Maybe you’re looking to work for a financially secure business that is globally recognized?
Renowned for exceptional quality and reliability, this business supplies machine tools globally, selling brand new CNC machines in huge quantities. As part of their growth plan, they’re looking to hire experienced applications engineers into the team. They have a head office here in the UK for equipment storage, refurbishment, and distribution, as well as a global headquarters outside of the UK where the equipment is built.
R esponsibilities for the CNC Applications Engineer include –
You’ll be working within an already established team of engineers, collaborating and working towards the same goal, so being able to work effectively with colleagues, as well as representing the brand on site with customers is absolutely essential.
A lot of travel will be required in this role too, so having the flexibility to cover various areas of the UK, and work away from home with overnight stays is also essential.
We would love to hear from you’ve previously worked in any of the following roles –
– Applications Engineer, Turning Applications specialist CNC Programmer, CAM Programmer, CNC Manufacturing Engineer
– Ability to programme turning lathes, and ideally machining centres
– Strong knowledge of at least 2 types of CAM software packages
– Experience working with FANUC controls
– Willingness to travel nationally, and be prepared to stay overnight if required
– Clean driving license
– An excellent base salary circa £38K depending on experience,
– OTE of £45K with bonus paid monthly
– Hybrid company car
– Mobile phone & laptop
– 30 days holiday
– Private pension, long term illness cover, death in service cover
– Quarterly parties and team get togethers
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Applications Engineer job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally