I am recruiting for Deputy Practice Managers for the Early help project team within Birmingham Children Trust.
It is a Full Time job on ongoing basis. The rate is £250 – £300 a day, based of experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the identification and tracking of Early Help cases. This to include identification of families through data analysis of information from a wide range of sources.
- Supporting the development and implementation of performance management arrangements for the Early Help system to ensure the requirements of internal and external bodies are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Assisting the national evaluation of the Early Help System by conducting analysis of data to produce performance information for central government.
- Applying learning and analysis to existing systems and processes thereby increasing their effectiveness.
- Support development of effective and appropriate data sharing arrangements with partners to enable safe and secure access to information required to support delivery of the programme.
- Produce and present written reports, briefing notes and presentations on the Early Help system as required.
- Liaise with staff in other departments and external agencies providing advice and guidance on Early Help system and related issues.
- Undertake other duties that are commensurate with the nature and grade of the post as directed by the Team Manager.
- Adhere to and implement the Trust’s Policy on Equality of Opportunity
Please contact Neven on 07936348296 for more information and to apply.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Deputy Practice Manager – Early Help job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally