The Recruitment Co. is currently recruiting for Production Operatives / Cleanroom Operatives to join our clients team based in the Baglan area. Shifts! Paid Weekly!
Our client is a Global leader in Water and Hygiene and are currently looking for Production Operatives/ Cleanroom Operatives to join their team. The successful candidates will be target driven, have drive and ambition and will be required to work on a Production Line within a Cleanroom environment achieving work standards that meet with GMP, 5s, Quality and Health and Safety
Rate of pay: £11.88ph
Rotating 3 Shift Pattern: Working 37.5 hours per week Mon-Fri (Sun-Thurs when working night shifts):-
Contract: This is a temporary ongoing long term position. Possible perm opportunities.
Duties will include:
- Work as part of a successful team as well as working on your own initiative.
- Comply with Health & Safety policy considering duty of care for yourself and others at all times.
- Carry out all duties as required by your Line Manager.
- To carry out all relevant tests/procedures within production process to meet with our quality standards.
- Meet the cleanliness and hygiene standards expected of a health-care company. Clean and maintain the production environment as required by your line manager taking part in the Plant 5s programs at all times.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with all paperwork expected of a GMP manufacturer is of paramount importance.
- Typically the Production Operative will interface with other members of Production, Warehouse, Maintenance and Quality.
- Flexibility and attitude to adapt to a continuously changing production environment.
- Attendance and timekeeping to meet with the company’s strict zero tolerance discipline standards.
Ideally you will drive due to the location.
Please submit your CV for immediate response.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Production Operatives / Cleanroom Operatives job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally