Shepperton, some remote working possible
Delivering certainty through the power of experience
With a heritage spanning over 160 years, Laing O’Rourke is an internationally-focused engineering enterprise with world-class capabilities. We operate an integrated business model comprising the full range of engineering, construction and asset management services delivering single-source solutions for some of the world’s most prestigious public and private organisations.
Committed to a sustainable future, Laing O’Rourke is re-thinking the way the built environment is designed, delivered and operates – collaborating with world-leading industry and academic partners, bringing innovative new solutions, ensuring the most efficient long-term engineering solutions.
Key Deliverables and Accountabilities
- Produce project specific Project Information Management Plan using LOR template, ensure compliant with project procedures and review regularly.
- Assist in production and approval of project collaboration protocols document
- Maintain project collaboration tool administration area
- Assist LOR Design Team to ensure accurate distribution of information, management of comments and approval cycle and ensure project deadlines are met
- Carry out QA checks on all published information/documentation in accordance with project document control procedure
- Resolve drawing/document issue queries and scan/upload documents where require
- Define and document Method Statement process and include in Project Procedures. Register, upload and track all Method Statements in accordance within timescales set down
- Ensure digital H&S file system is set up, seek approval and regularly update project team on progress
- Implement and maintain hard copy master file with latest versions of all project documentation in accordance with project requirements. Manage superseded versions according to current LOR group policy.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Document and Drawing numbering systems and the relevant British and relevant International Standards inclusive of ISO19650
- Check all invoices or applications for payment from collaboration tool vendors and associated services e.g. reprographics
- Do you have 1-2 years Document Control experience?
- Experience of a construction environment
- Knowledge of collaboration/EDM System
- Knowledge of digital handover process
- Don’t match all the criteria? We are open and always happy to hear from people with transferable skill sets and a commitment to learning.
We are an international engineering and construction company delivering state-of-the-art infrastructure and buildings projects for clients in the UK, Middle East and Australia.
Certainty, reliability, quality – this is what our clients want. And at Laing O’Rourke, we have more than 150 years of experience delivering it.
Laing O’Rourke’s story is one of energy, passion, ambition, people and teamwork. We harness the power of our experience, stretching back over a century and a half to deliver certainty for our clients.
Diversity & Sustainability:
We value and care about difference at Laing O’Rourke and believe a diverse team drives innovation.
We are a global multicultural business committed to the inclusion of all employees, enabling everyone to feel accepted, respected & valued for being themselves.
We have set out far-reaching global sustainability targets including a commitment to achieve equal numbers of men and women amongst our global staff by 2033.
We want to ensure our recruitment process is accessible to all. If you need the application form in an alternative format or you would like to know more about our recruitment process, then please get in touch.