Providing ER advice and guidance to all areas of the business and managing ER cases are the main responsibilities for this exciting new ER role with a leading medical company. The ER advisor will also provide an advisory service to line managers within the business.
This is a full-time permanent role with benefits including 25 days holiday and a 7% pension contribution scheme.
– Maintain an effective relationship with the Head of HR, HRBPs and line managers to drive change.
– Partnering the business to deliver management of ER issues including: disciplinaries, grievances, appeals, absences, equality act, redundancy, TUPE, probation and flexible working. Ensuring consistency of decisions across the business.
– Developing line managers skills and delivering training on ER best practices. Provide ongoing coaching.
– Ensure accurate records of ER case outcomes and keep systems updated.
What we are looking for:
– 1 years ER experience as a minimum, managing a variety of cases and a high caseload.
– Strong knowledge of employment laws.
– Great communication and people skills.
– Experience in coaching managers ideal.
Please apply now and we will be in touch in due course.