Quality Control Officer
Are you an experienced and attentive Quality Control Officer?
Do you have the practice and knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice requirments, specifically in manufacturing and control?
Would you like the opportunity to take part and support a Global Healthcare Firm?
If so, this role could be a great fit. So please get in touch.
Reporting to a Quality Control Shift Team Leader, you will be performing duties to comply with the quality system in accordance with GMP standards.
- You will be reviewing all pertinent batch documentation as part of the product release process, in order to assess whether a product is compliant with a given specification
- Approving individual batches for release to market or further internal use,
- Supporting investigations of non-conformities that may impact upon the release process, product quality or compliance of the ASU facility
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of all aspects of the quality system to ensure departmental objectives are met and compliance with regulatory requirements is consistently achieved for the ASU
- Compiling Certificates of Conformance as required to fulfil responsibilities to its customers
- Operating the Quality Assurance databases to support QA in publishing appropriate trends within the business
- Interfacing with other departments including attendance at meetings to ensure that the requirements of QMS are met
- Conducting additional duties as required to support colleagues in the effective execution of their duties
- Ensuring outsourced products are processed in a timely manner and made available for use with transactions performed on SAP
Qualifications you will Require;
- You will have a degree in a life science subject or appropriate experience of working in a quality assurance or control related function within either the pharmaceutical/ healthcare related industry
- You will have experience of aseptic operations is necessary; if possible aided by experience in aseptic compounding activities
- You will have very good knowledge of GMP requirements specifically for manufacturing and control of aseptically produced products as laid down in the Orange Guide
- Attention to detail
- A demonstrable ability to communicate effectively
- IT literate, including Microsoft Office
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Quality Control Officer job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally