We are looking for an experienced Director of Corporate Communications reporting directly to VP & Chief of Staff. This role will play a critical role in our future success, as you will drive our external and internal communication strategy to build and protect HealthHero brand, as well as engage our staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate who wants to be part of a business that is growing and someone who is experienced within a fast-paced environment. This role will provide strategic direction and leadership for reputation management and stakeholder engagement, ensuring alignment with the organisation’s strategic plan.
We need someone who can hit the ground running, bring fresh ideas and is forward thinking.
Your remit will be to:
- Oversee and drive the Group-level communications strategy and operationalise it across the business.
- Position HealthHero strongly in the media with a standout presence in key targeted media as well as investor-focused media.
- Own and manage the global employee All Hands, and have overall accountability for all internal communications platforms and tactics, including staff events.
- Articulate the HealthHero story and coach senior leadership to maximise media and speaking opportunities.
- Ensure great media coverage in terms of quality as well as quantity/ share of voice. Maintain strong media relations including via agency partners.
- Align our external and internal comms programmes with our growth plans and strategic events roadmap.
- Execute internal communications strategic initiatives including moving all employees to a new intranet.
- Write press releases, blogs, quotes, social media posts and other materials to support external communications initiatives.
- Coordinate’s media communications (i.e., interviews, press releases, and media events) relating to HealthHero.
- Provide counsel and strategic support to in-house PR teams in France and Germany
- Manage sensitive issues in the media to maintain our good reputation.
- Develop brand voice and maintain brand integrity across all platforms.
- Track engagement across various media and make data driven decision
What will you bring to the role:
- ·Significant experience of communications or public relations or related experience.
- Experience managing external consultants/ suppliers and staff.
- Gravitas to guide and advise c-suite.
- Track record managing and scaling PR programs in EMEA and expertise in media relations
- Proven execution experience with impressive results in positioning brands/ companies in general as well as investor media.
- Showcase strong management skills, with high degrees of multi-tasking and organisation in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver quick turnarounds.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, not just verbal and written, but to ably represent the company as a spokesperson where needed.
- Strong project management experience and attention to detail is necessary.
- Creativity, originality, and the ability to produce fresh perspectives / angles.
- Ability to quickly analyse information and make thoughtful recommendations.
- Team player, proactive, and a “can do” attitude that is supported by an inclusive style that energises and mobilises the team.
- Besides English, ability with French or German, would be a plus.
Headquartered in London, HealthHero marries human expertise with digital convenience to provide fully holistic virtual healthcare. Built on the foundations based on established clinical track record with proven sector and country expertise, combined with best-in-class digital technology. HealthHero is now the largest digital healthcare provider in Europe, delivering 24/7 access to doctors and expert clinicians wherever and whenever it is needed via a suite of tools including video calls, online chats, and phone.
HealthHero is on track to build one of the largest digital health players in the world through a combination of buy-and-build and scale up of an existing portfolio through organic execution. While there are multiple small players with specific offering in digital health, we have established that there is a significant opportunity to build a scale player that provides a holistic, integrated offering in virtual primary care. The market timing is compelling, and the need is pronounced across multiple segments. HealthHero currently operates across UK, Ireland, France and Germany and is backed by pan-European investment house MARCOL.
We are building a high calibre team to deliver this plan
We are not limited to what we can offer you but here are a few perks
All the equipment you need to work from home when needed.
⏰Work life balance (flexible starting hour and power hour)
Access to HealthHero healthcare services
Medical Cash Plan (we’re always looking out for you!)
Discount schemes (Perkbox gives you access to discount across retailers, travel, and many more).
Extra Holiday Day for your Birthday (woohoo)
Free Breakfast and Snacks in office (we are foodies!)
Budget for your L&D (growth is key!)
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Director of Corporate Communications job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally