Leading a team of programmatic traders to deliver against our clients goals & our business objectives in order to ensure the highest level of strategic insight into all campaign delivery. Working to achieve exceptional price and quality performance for our clients working alongside our client service brands and commercial team.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring your team are well trained and receive direction in their career development, to include recruitment and performance management
- Support our key clients strategic vision and deliver a noticeable contribution to their Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reviews
- Work closely with comms / client / planning teams and using market knowledge to identify opportunities
- Implement strategic programmatic roadmaps for key clients, in order to grow investment
- Drive senior media partner relationships, being the point person for issues across campaign delivery
- Knowledgeable on delivery of campaign KPIs, Audits & support across RFPs,
- Ensure adoption of UK processes across the team with the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- Mentoring and educating wider team in identifying opportunities – facilitating knowledge sharing, training, and best practices across the team
- Managing teams in multiple locations as well as off-shore resource
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy skills and highly literate in MS Office, specifically excel.
- A demonstrable knowledge of the market
- Maintain fiscal diligence and transparent record keeping. .
- Clear and concise communication skills which reflect the values and culture of the organisation
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities
- Proven experience in programmatic buying within a media agency or programmatic service with knowledge and hands-on experience of Google’s DV360, Amazon’s DSP and/or The Trade Desk.
- Working collaboratively with new and existing stakeholders to deliver exceptional performance
- Delivering against campaign KPI’s and audits
- Proven track record of working under pressure and to critical deadlines with outstanding quality of output
- Continuously driving efficiencies and embracing technology
About dentsu international
Part of dentsu, dentsu international headquartered in London operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists. We help clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative. www.dentsu.com
Working with us
Joining dentsu international, you’ll join a team of 48,000 people. It’s an opportunity to produce career defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences and opportunities to shape your future.
Inclusion and Diversity
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That’s what we care about. So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create equal opportunities for everyone.
We are happy to discuss flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Programmatic Director job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally