We are a leading provider of renewable solar PV technologies, helping homeowners as well as businesses throughout the United Kingdom to discover the benefits of a cleaner, greener energy.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HR Supervisor with a wide variety of HR tasks. This is a busy and fast paced role where no two days are the same! The successful candidate will be based in our Head Office in Ware, Hertfordshire.
This is a varied role, and the key duties will include but not limited to:
– Acting as first point of contact for HR related queries received via email, over the phone and face-to-face.
– Responsible for ensuring that the HR system is kept up-to-date with holiday records, new starter and leaver details, chasing up any outstanding documentation, conducting right to work checks, assisting with the onboarding process.
– Prepare general standard HR correspondence e.g., letters, references and offer paperwork.
– Producing regular HR statistical reports e.g., sickness absences.
– Assisting with the end-to-end recruitment process.
– Administrative support for annual processes such as appraisals.
– As and when necessary to take notes at formal meetings.
– Other ad-hoc projects, HR administration or duties as required.
The Successful Candidate:
You will have proven experience within a similar HR Administrator, HR Assistant or HR Coordinator role. You will be highly organised with the ability to prioritise a busy workload and you will have the ability to build, develop and manage positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You should possess excellent communication skills both written and oral.
You will have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience of working within the construction industry desirable but not essential.
Full-Time -Perm Role.
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday – 8.30am-5.30pm
Salary of £25,000-£30 000 per annum (DOE)
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability, or union membership status.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this HR Assistant job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally