This company delivers technical consultancy and application delivery to their clients in order to solve real world problems. They partner closely with their clients, embedding their consultants into their businesses in order to provide a bespoke service, allowing them to truly understand their clients’ needs.
It is this close collaboration with their clients that has enabled them to grow rapidly in recent years. In order to drive their future plans they are now looking to grow their Accounts Team to ensure that their Account Managers and their clients have the support they need to successfully deploy teams.
The Customer Success Officer role requires somebody with strong administration, finance and communication skills that they can use to confidently represent the company to clients and liaise internally as necessary, supporting the wider operations team and the senior leadership team. Someone from a PMO background or familiar with project management support would be well suited.
– Managing the end to end process of work package creation, statements of work, securing internal and client sign off
– Capture client resourcing requirements and document cost profiles
– Support the onboarding of new team members
– Tracking Purchase Orders
– Attending client facing meetings with account managers
– Invoicing clients for the work upon completion
– Monitoring for the receipt of invoice payments, liaising with clients and tracking and updating internal systems
– Provide regular reports and updates to Account Managers and Finance Team
– Responding to client and consultant queries
– Checking and approving timecards and expenses
Key Personal Skills:
– Motivated, enthusiastic and committed
– Excellent communication, both written and verbal, with an ability to successfully engage with team members, clients and stakeholders
– Strong numeracy skills
– Attention to detail
Key Specialist Skills:
– An understanding of administration and financial processes
– A good understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, Google Spreadsheets, Docs
Package and Benefits:
– Competitive salary, dependent on experience
– Flexible working / Work from home
– Generous annual discretionary bonus
– 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
– 5 days allocated development training per year
– Contributory pension
– Gym membership
– Annual away days and social events
Equality & Diversity:
We are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that supports, celebrates, encourages, and respects all individuals and in which all processes are based on merit, competence and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexuality, age, disability, ethnicity, marital status or any other protected characteristics.
Should you require further assistance or require any reasonable adjustments be put in place to better support your application process, please indicate this within your CV.