Robert Half Talent Solutions are seeking an Assistant Accountant to join a growing organisation in Taffs Well.
- Assisting with month end and year end accounts
- Preparing month end journals, including accruals and provisions
- Stock valuation
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Conducting internal audits of trade depots
- Reviewing purchase invoices, checking for accuracy and consistency of allocation
- Monitoring of customer spend and calculating rebates
- Assisting with Annual Audit
- Providing support to Group Reporting Accountant and the FP&A team
- Support Continuous Improvement activities across Finance
- Any other duties as requested by Group Reporting Accountant
On offer Salary of up to £32,000 hybrid working and a generous benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Assistant Accountant job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally