Are you looking for a rewarding, challenging an exciting role. The look no further! We are looking for a Manager to run a Nursery in Bristol. You will be responsible for the overall management of the setting. You will be a natural, motivated, and effective leader to all the staff, in an ever evolving and vibrant setting. You will plan, monitor, and evaluate the progress of your team and the children alike and you will take pride and enjoy seeing development of all within the Nursery.
The staff will look to you for support and guidance and you will demonstrate good practice in all you do providing an upbeat and positive environment. The safety and welfare of the children in the rooms will be at the fore front of everything that you do, and their care and education is paramount to the Nurseries success. You must assume responsibility for the daily operation of the Nursery with agreed plans and budgets. Through reflective observations you will support, monitor and recommend improvements for quality in all working areas.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
– Management Bonus
– Free lunch (when eaten with the children)
– 28 days holiday (Inclusive of bank holidays)
– Company closure between 24th December and 1st January (never work a Christmas again!)
– Lots of great training provided by the company including Paediatric First Aid, Behaviour – Management, Fire Marshal Training and Makaton.
– Career Progression
– £250 recommend a friend bonus for qualified staff
– Childcare discount
– Annual Salary Review
– Pension Scheme
Academic or trade qualifications:
– You must have a minimum of a level 3 qualification in childcare relevant to the early years sector with ideally 5 years post qualification experience.
– You must be able to demonstrate good knowledge of OSTED requirements and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
– Management experience or qualifications are desirable.
If this role is of interest then please click apply or call Louise on 0117 9486300 or email me on
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Nursey Manager job in Bristol, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally