Accept Recruitment is currently looking for Packing and loading Operatives for our Client based in LS12
- Maintaining housekeeping standards within the working area
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements and company policies
- Loading containers
- Manual handling, lifting
- Our client distributes high quality pet food, this would involve picking food orders and supporting by loading the vans to be distributed.
- Able to work in a cold environment (warm clothing provided)
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative
- Motivated and reliable approach to work
- Physically fit as heavy lifting will be involved
- Basic understanding and acceptance of Health & Safety rules
Shifts and rates of pay
- Sunday to Thursday
- 3.30pm until finish (between 11pm and 02.00am
- Safety boots and high vis vest required
- Immediate starts
- On site car park
- Weekly pay
- Online registration
If you are interested in our job offer, please apply today or give us a call.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Packing/Loading Operatives job in Leeds, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally