Why work with us?
We go into some more detail below, but to help you decide to keep reading here are some great reasons to work with us at LEO:
- Great technology
- We strive to use the right tool for the job, and since the job is often new and varied there are plenty of opportunities to work with all sorts of technology.
- Working flexibility
- We have a number of offices and have lots of flexibility around working in any of these or remotely, with all sorts of options around working hours and holidays.
- Team and work culture
- People always come first. We all work hard to ensure that we always exceed our client’s expectations, but we are also careful to ensure that work is well balanced.
- Stability and autonomy
- LEO is an award winning digital agency that specialises in learning technology. We are well known in the industry for creating first class, innovative and engaging solutions for our clients and their learners. Our teams are given the autonomy to ensure that we can continue this innovation in everything we do.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about delivering high quality code, with a focus on accessibility and interactive performance, whilst maintaining a great eye for detail in the implementation of web UI, is self motivated and can work autonomously, but most importantly knows how to work collaboratively as part of a small agile team and is interested in taking on some leadership responsibilities and progressing their career.
LEO has a few offices in the UK (Brighton, London, Sheffield) and we’d be happy for you to work from any of these, as well as being open to working remotely with the possibility of coming into offices from time to time.
What will you be doing?
You will be working within one of our scrum teams to deliver some of the best and most engaging learning and training experiences in the world.
Within this team you will be responsible for attending project kick-offs, planning timelines and breaking down requirements into tasks for implementation through to QA both by yourself and other members of the team. You will participate in regular paired programming and review activities and be able to innovate solutions to new and complex designs from our design teams.
What do you need?
- HTML/SASS: Seems obvious, but we are serious about high quality HTML to ensure that we can deliver enterprise level experiences that are accessible to all.
- Experience building web accessible UI. We build to WCAG 2.1 compliance.
Additional skills that we look for
Whilst not critical, these tools are a big part of the overall work we do, and we’ll be looking favourably on any experience you have with these as there could be plenty of opportunity to bring these into the core work that you will be doing within the team.
- React / React Native
- Test Driven Development
Come and work for a dynamic, growing, market-leading global organisation with more than 80 international awards for our work. LEO is a global leader in the creation of blended and digital learning solutions, working with the world’s top brands, including British Airways, Jaguar Land Rover, Novartis, John Lewis, as well as UK Government departments and charities.
With offices in Brighton, London, Sheffield, New York and Atlanta, we support our clients throughout the entire training and development lifecycle. We design blended learning, multi-device learning, mobile apps, learning portals and learning simulations and games as well as more traditional e-learning.
Our people are our first priority, we have active virtual and in-person social events, coaching and mentoring, and a dedicated internal Learning & Development team. Everyone makes a difference to what we do and we encourage everyone to use their voices. We run listening groups/pulse surveys, have Employee Resource (Affinity) Groups which ensures the continuous development of making our overall workplace and working environments (whether in the office or at home) more inclusive and enjoyable for all!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply For This Job