Robert Half is currently recruiting an Interim Finance Manager to cover a period of maternity leave for 12 months for one our Peterborough based clients.
This is a full time, office based role and is offering in the region of £60,000 depending on experience.
- Managing a team of 6
- Deliver and present the management accounts at Board level
- Maintain and utilise ERP system
- VAT returns
- Review balance sheet reconciliations, expenses etc
- Support the payroll process
- Liaise with external auditors
- Year end support
- Qualified accountant desirable
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Experience liaising with senior stakeholders
- Strong computer skills including excel
- Experience of Business central desirable
- Previous experience in a similar role essential
If you would like to know more about this role and the benefits please get in contact with Chloe Clayton-Green on 01223 341410.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Finance Manager job in Peterborough, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally