Registered Nurse – Full or Part Time (Mixed shifts or Nights)
Up to £31,000
Registered Nurse required for a private hospital in Guildford rated as ‘Good’ by the Care Quality Commission to nurse on their Surgical Wards.
Our client has a large number of hospitals and specialist cancer centres around the UK and provides expert medical care in their modern and well-equipped hospitals.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to provide exemplary planned care for patients and assist in the management and organisation of care provision based on the surgical wards.
Responsibilities include: –
- Assessing patients’ health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
- Assisting in the care to meet patients’ health and wellbeing needs
- Providing and receiving complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Developing own knowledge and skills and contribute to the development of others
- Assisting in maintaining and developing services
- Contributing to quality improvement
- Promoting people’s equality, diversity and rights
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week although Part Time candidates can be considered. The shift patterns are split over earlies and lates are 7:15am to 3:15pm, 1:15pm to 9pm or 8:30pm to 7:30am – 1 WKD PER MONTH OR we can offer permanent Nights ONLY
To be successful in this role you will have: –
- NMC Registration – RGN, RN, RN-Adult – 6-12 months nursing experience
- Mandatory training requirements including infection control and health and safety competencies
- IDEALLY – Experience of working on a surgical ward
Our client offers a competitive salary £28,000 – £31,000 DOE, ability, interview etc
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to Caroline at Eclypse Recruitment
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Registered Nurse – Surgical Ward job in Farnham, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally