TerraCycle’s mission is Eliminating the idea of Waste®.
Headquartered in Trenton, N.J, and operating in over 21 countries across the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific, TerraCycle is a global innovator in green business. It partners with many of the world’s largest consumer product companies and retailers to create collection and recycling solutions for hundreds of traditionally non-recyclable waste streams. By working with companies, retailers, governments, and consumers, TerraCycle is able to collect and solve for just about every waste stream, from snack wrappers and contact lenses to ocean plastics and cigarette butts, all waste streams that otherwise end up in landfills, oceans, or incinerators. TerraCycle has received hundreds of awards globally, and has been highlighted in some of the world’s most recognised media outlets, including CNN, Wall St. Journal, Reuters.com New York Times, Forbes, and thousands of others.
In January 2019, TerraCycle announced its newest initiative, Loop, a global circular shopping system that enables brands, retailers, and consumers to transition from single-use disposable materials to reusable, durable packaging, washed by Loop and refilled by the brands. Loop has engaged many of the world’s largest consumer product companies (including P&G, Nestlé, Unilever, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, and Mondēlez) and many of the world’s largest retailers in this platform. Loop went live in May 2019 in two major markets, one in Europe (Paris) and one in the US (NY,NJ, PA). In July 2020, Loop launched in the UK in partnership with Tesco while announcing plans to expand to Japan, Australia, and Canada.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to support our stakeholders with their recruitment needs at pace across both TerraCycle and Loop as we scale during our exciting period of growth.
The Talent Acquisition Manager would report to the Senior Manager, People Operations. The successful candidate will provide a comprehensive end to end recruitment service to the business, from strategic briefing to making an offer. This is an ideal role for a trusted partner, who is resourceful, collaborative, determined, creative, organised, adaptable and solutions orientated.
To be a success, you need to be an expert in hiring the top talents and focused on delivering an excellent experience for both candidates and stakeholders!
What you will be doing
- Work closely with the Senior Manager, People Operations to design, develop and implement Europe wide talent strategies focusing on acquiring top talent
- Be the primary recruiter for all open hires: preparing and posting ads, screening candidates and hiring high quality candidates across departments
- Provide comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, ensuring effective talent attraction according to the company’s objectives and compliance requirements
- Source, identify and interview high potential candidates and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future position openings
- Breathe company culture to ensure and assess candidate fit and compatibility
- Utilise all the resources available to continue to proactively source candidates whilst identifying additional and new, financially feasible sources
- Develop strong external knowledge of our markets to provide guidance and advice to our internal clients / stakeholders e.g. competitor and market analysis, candidate profiling etc
- Deliver high levels of customer service and work to ensure the talent acquisition process is well-managed
- Pro-actively and professionally represent TerraCycle and Loop in the external market as an employer of choice for candidates, participate in industry conferences and events, attend career fairs and other events related to recruitment
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with People professionals, colleges and other partners
- Analyse and interpret data and key metrics to drive continuous improvement and identify trends and areas of focus, research and suggest better job advertising options
- Work with the People Operations team to maintain & deliver central company resources to improve overall candidate experience through recruitment to on-boarding
- Understand the business direction and the importance of having a profit considered approach to every project
- Reports on recruitment on a regular basis, being accurate and consistent whilst providing a critical view when analysing risks and opportunities
Your ideal profile
- Previous experience of leading talent acquisition within a fast paced, international organisation
- Ideally 6- 8 years experience of full cycle recruiting in a fast paced environment
- Experience recruiting on various levels with a strong spirit of service, adaptability, and accountability
- Experience managing partnerships with third-party and contingent search vendors
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience in building relationships with candidates and hiring managers at all levels
- Solid team player who can collaborate cross-functionally
- European language skills is highly desirable, ideally French
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, the ability to build solutions with a wide range of stakeholders
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking & prioritisation skills to achieve effective management of a high volume and wide range of responsibilities and changing priorities
- Proficient in ATS platforms, Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel), Google etc. and experience with sourcing tools and technology
What Cultural Values drives us
- Client Orientated
What we are offering
- A mission driven organisation with a strong team culture where successes are celebrated together
- Competitive salary
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- Company Pension contribution
- Quarterly Team Building
- Employee Recognition Programs
- 2 Paid Volunteering Days to give back to your local community
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Development opportunities
- Summer Fridays – early Friday finish during the summer
- Hybrid working – opportunity to work from home up to 2 days per week
- Work from anywhere for 1 month in a year
- Office Exchange Programme across our regional and global Offices
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our websites – TerraCycle & Loop in order to get a good overview of us.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English via our Career page.
Start date – ASAP
Job description is not all-inclusive. TerraCycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All candidates must already have the eligibility to work in the UK.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Talent Acquisition Manager job in Perivale, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally