TravelNest is an Edinburgh founded travel tech startup. We have created a platform that enables holiday let owners to set up, manage and optimise all of their marketing from one place.
You will be working on a product that has the potential to really transform booking gains for our customers. In a fragmented marketplace where there is rapid growth you could be designing a product that will truly delight users like never before.
As a Product Designer at TravelNest you will work in a cross functional product team that acts as a mini start up within our business made up of engineers, marketing, operations and design all working together to hit our goals. We have an ambitious goal of winning the global market and we believe that our team can build a product our customers love and use, time and time again.
About the Role
The Product Designer will design the optimal visual and user experience for our product. You will partner fully with the Product Manager and collaborate with the team continuously from discovery to delivery across all touch-points of the customer journey over time as they interact with our product.
- You will be responsible for creating a holistic customer experience that balances user experience with functionality
- You will be responsible for user testing- constantly validating, refining and collecting insights
- You will work autonomously to cultivate as many customer interactions as possible both in collaboration with our customer facing teams and using tools such as Fullstory
- You are responsible for creating high fidelity prototypes and wireframing and use these are your main communication tool for showcasing ideas (we use Sketch)
- You are responsible for reviewing performance of any releases/changes and identifying any learnings
- You will create a beautiful aesthetic that will delight our customers
What we are looking for
- You love making beautiful designs and obsess about delivering a great customer experience
- Minimum 2 years experience and previous demonstrable record of achievement as a Product Designer in a startup or successful technology business
- We ask that you provide us with a portfolio of your work ideally with case studies showing us the scope of the problem and the work completed, with examples of both UX and UI design. Please also share any online profiles like Dribbble, Behance, Codepen
- You are skilled in both Interaction and Visual Design
- You design with all users in mind taking an inclusivity/accessibility viewpoint at all times
- A flexible and adaptable approach to your work is a must, you will be working across goal teams, designing for desktop and mobile, both on internal and external facing products in a fast paced start-up environment.
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a great working environment and the opportunity to grow our product and business together.
We are only just getting started and believe there is a better way for our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Product Designer job in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally