Front Office Controls Testing Lead
As a Controls Testing & Execution Lead you will manage the effectiveness of controls to mitigate material risks. You will perform self-assessments annually and work interdepartmentally to reach compliance and litigation company standards. You will manage your own team whilst collaborating with other teams and stakeholders across the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within a period of growth, within a highly regulated financial company that offers significant growth and development.
Our client is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
* You will be the line manager for Testing colleagues based in Northampton
* You will deliver Controls Testing reviews, approve working papers and draft/final reports
* Executing product and thematic control testing reviews across the BI businesses
* Landing key messages and agreeing on draft/final reports with stakeholders
* Developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
What are we looking for?
* You will have an undergraduate degree or relevant business experience
* Extensive experience in one or more of the following: Internal/External Audit; Operational Risk Management; or Risk and Control related discipline
* Have experience of working in a Bank or Financial Services, preferably in one or more areas of Markets
* A good understanding of risk and control assessment techniques
Skills that will help you in the role:
* Specialist Risk and/or Control-related qualification – formal accreditation/qualification relating to audit, risk and/or control
* An understanding of the Financial Services regulatory environment
* Experience with data analytics tools and techniques
* Prior experience in team and people management
We are currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this BI CCO Front Office Controls Testing job in Northampton, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally