C£46,000 depending on experience
Join our team as Communities Manager
Be part of a friendly and collaborative team, that offers an exciting opportunity to work closely with internal and external stakeholders helping to deliver progressive and exciting Diversity & Inclusion content to members.
Communities offer the most up-to-date developments across 32 different industry sectors, professional specialisms and various stages to our members. Offering them thought leadership and guidance and allowing them to connect with other members or students and grow their professional.
Role Profile of Communities Manager
This role will oversee the delivery of content, members growth and engagement of the Black Members, Diversity & Inclusion, Career Breakers, Women in Finance and Young Members Communities.
- To plan, develop and deliver high quality, industry relevant, topical content and services and manage the implementation and delivery to members for the above-mentioned communities.
- Work closely with the Diversity & Inclusion Manager to ensure ICAEW strategic thinking is implemented across the Communities overall output such as:
- To provide statistical summaries of the communities’ demography for analysis in conjunction with the D&I Manager, in a data driven approach to designing and delivering relevant and impactful D&I content.
- To design and maintain an annual calendar of core D&I related topics and work with the D&I Manager to design appropriate content.
- To be research aware and hold the ability to assist in the planning and execution of collaborative research proposals, both internally and with key partners for the benefit of the members of the above communities.
- To plan and collaborate to deliver audio / visual content for the benefit of D&I Communities and in support of ICAEW 10 Year Strategy.
- Collaborate on the latest current issues impacting Life Stages and the Workplace with our Advisory Groups.
- Group members, Subject Matter Experts and relevant third parties to deliver cutting edge content to members.
- To work with the Communities team as well as other departments within the ICAEW to deliver and enhance ICAEW communities including its publications, events, social media, content marketing, membership.
Candidate Profile for Communities Manager role
- Good level of commercial and business awareness.
- The ability to identify opportunities for innovation and continuous quality improvement and make recommendations for how these might be addressed.
- A good standard of education.
- Experience working with Life Stage or Workplace evidenced based diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Exposure to the implementation of new product development and launches, ideally within a professional services environment.
- Demonstrable project management, presentation, business acumen and analytical skills.
- Good stakeholder management and able to collaborate credibly with other teams and departments across ICAEW, including those outside the UK.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across a complex organisational structure.
- Well organised with good time management skills and the ability to prioritise work across multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Collaborative and pro-active, with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude.
- Demonstrate an interest in and understanding of members’ work and the factors that influence it.
- Demonstrate an awareness of methods of appropriate communicative delivery, i.e.: webinars, podcasts, conferences, networking events etc.
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing, including website, email, social media, search, digital media, user experience and analytics.
Why work at ICAEW as Communities Manager?
As well as offering great employee benefits, we truly believe in creating a diverse and empowering culture where our teams can thrive and be themselves. We support sustainability, corporate and social responsibility campaigns and encourage our employees to take a day to work for a cause of their choice, or to work collaboratively as a team in doing this. We nominate and support two charities every year and run all manner of events to raise money. Our active social committees provide fun events ranging from the seasonal parties, to quiz nights and bowling tournaments. We are a disability confident employer.
Please click on the link below and complete our own Application Form to be considered.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Communities Manager job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally