Pertemps are working with a large education establishment to recruit 2x HR Administrators to work on a Temporary basis for 4 weeks.
The role is to deliver a proactive and efficient administrative service, supporting and advising on a range of processes and systems to assist in the delivery of Resourcing & Reward across the education setting, and other HROD functions as required.
To work collaboratively to provide a multidisciplinary, inclusive and responsive service, ensuring customer service excellence.
. Deliver customer service excellence, ensuring consistency and accuracy in accordance with relevant systems, processes and regulations.
. Contribute to service development and innovation; recommend improvements to systems/ processes; prepare management information; support customer engagement with formal feedback mechanisms and carry out research to inform continuous improvement.
. Working collaboratively across Professional Services, to provide consistent and high quality service provision; liaise with stakeholders and colleagues; share information and represent area in working groups and meetings.
. Embody the education settings values both within and outside the organisation, role modelling behaviour and supporting equality, diversity and inclusion.
. Work flexibly across Professional Services to accommodate peak periods and adapt to changing demands in service delivery. Provide operational support to the annual programme of activities, e.g. Open Days, Course Information Days, clearing, enrolment and graduation.
. Promote the culture and vision of Professional Services, demonstrating a commitment to ongoing personal development.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
. To provide advice, guidance and administrative support, adhering to service standards, to ensure an excellent customer experience and compliance with relevant legislation:
– oversee team inboxes; responding to a range of enquiries, triaging more complex queries accordingly and logging requests as required.
– support a range of recruitment processes including the placing of adverts, video adverts, invite to interviews and recommendation for appointments.
– act as an initial point of escalation (both telephone and email), providing in-depth guidance and support for a diverse range of queries from recruiting managers, staff and candidates; maintain confidentiality and treat sensitive issues with appropriate tact and diplomacy.
– oversee manager requests with the Core system, e.g., temporary to permanent requests, job title changes.
– administer annual reward and recognition processes; producing reports, analysing information and liaising with managers to ensure the timely and accurate completion of associated paperwork/updating of records.
. To co-ordinate, oversee and evaluate a range of HROD systems and processes, working within appropriate legal, ethical and quality frameworks, for example collate information for staff sponsorship processes and support the delivery of manager and employee briefings.
. To support the development of online resources and the teamfs online presence, proactively ensuring currency and accuracy of information
. To support or lead, where appropriate, specific projects/schemes/ areas of work and evaluate impact and effectiveness, e.g., equality impact assessments, employer brand work, equal pay reporting.
. To contribute to the ongoing development of processes and procedures for the team, including guidelines and standards of good practice in the provision and maintenance of information.
. To coordinate and provide administrative support for events, visits, meetings and working groups; collating and disseminating information, room bookings, agendas, preparation of papers, minutes/note taking and follow up actions, e.g., supporting the organisation and delivery of assessment centres and outreach work.
. To support the development and operation of HROD administrative systems, record keeping within an agreed framework:
– maintain and create data management systems and records; inputting, logging, tracking and cleansing of data, ensuring the consistency and integrity of information
– retrieve data, collate and produce MI reports and statistical information
– assist with the testing of software/system enhancements/ developments as appropriate
– assist with the preparation and completion of audits/reviews.
. To assist with communications and the promotion of activities/services following an established set of protocols and principles, in collaboration with other areas as required.
Essential role specific requirements
. Experience of carrying out a range of administration activities
. Knowledge and experience of HROD processes and procedures
. Experience of organising, supporting, and delivering projects
. Working independently, proactively dealing with customer issues and resolution
. Proficient in the use of CRM systems, databases and MS Office applications
. Identifying opportunities to improve processes and contributing to the implementation of improvements
Desirable role specific requirements
. Knowledge and experience of HROD Recruitment and/ or Rewards processes and procedures
. Managing self and leading others – Foundation Level
. Delivering customer service – Fountation Level
. Communicating and engaging – Foundation Level
. Working collaboratively – Foundation Level
. Seeing the bigger picture – Foundation Level
. Thinking commercially – Foundation Level
. Maximising digital and technological potential – Foundation Level
. Planning – Foundation Level
. Taking evidence based decisions – Foundation Level
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this HR Administrator job in Sheffield, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally