Are you an experience Planner looking to work on one of the largest Energy Project in Europe?
Do you have experience working as a Planner on highly regulated projects such as Nuclear, Oil and gas, chemicals/petrochemicals and Defence or experience working on heavy civils projects?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the IPC scheduling manager and/or PCM in the implementation and maintenance of project controls processes for scheduling, including the production of monthly reports, through the provision of intelligent information and analysis.
- Collaborating with other disciplines of project controls, as well as other project support functions, to help deliver project goals in keeping with the client’s principles of trust, transparency and teamwork.
- Maintaining an awareness of schedule interfaces with other programmes and their potential impact.
- Producing and maintaining the schedule baseline IWS in Primavera 6 (P6), with fully logic-linked work plans aligned to the work breakdown structures (WBS) and utilising approved construction techniques.
- Ensuring the level 2 IWS is updated to an agreed timeframe for monthly reporting.
- Ensuring the level 3 schedules are updated when required to reflect work progress and performance, to an agreed timeframe defined by the central controls team,
- Ensuring that contractor schedules are produced in accordance with processes and ensure that they align to the IWS forecast position.
- Maintaining daily and weekly work planning in the 4D model.
- Providing quality checks on the scheduling data.
- Identifying, evaluating and providing solutions to time-related issues.
- Coordinating and producing schedule reports to a defined reporting cycle.
- Assisting in the trend and change process, including analysis of schedule impact, generating performance indicators and providing feedback on areas of risk and opportunities.
- Adhering to project governance and scheduling standards and procedures.
- Ensuring all project documents, in particular sensitive nuclear information, are correctly protectively marked, and protected in accordance with the client’s policies and procedures.
- You have HND or equivalent qualification in engineering, construction or another related field.
- You have a detailed understanding of scheduling methodologies and techniques.
- You have a technical and practical comprehension of engineering, procurement and construction methods and techniques in a UK context.
- You have the ability to produce accurate, complete and fully logic-linked construction plans.
- You have experience and knowledge in the use of scheduling software, ideally Primavera P6 version 7 and above.
- You have experience on a major construction project.
- You can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams.
- You have proven relevant experience in project management or project controls environment in a similar scheduling role in a construction or consultancy background.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Infrastructure Planning Manager job in Bristol, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally