Responsible for planning, influencing and executing social media campaigns specifically for our key supplier brands which include the development of content, activating paid media and driving key metrics such as revenue, awareness and engagement. This is a leadership role that influences the trade activity of suppliers and focuses on paid and organic social marketing, content creation, insights, community management and customer services.
- Social campaign planning and activation – experience with reviewing and responding to briefs, developing activation timelines and working across key social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and TikToK) to distribute content via organic and paid media, in addition to maintaining social channel hygiene.
- Creative thinking – delivering inspiring and relevant content that is channel centric, utilising formats and different aesthetic styles to tell engaging stories.
- Experience running paid social campaigns.
- A good understanding of wider digital marketing and the relationship with social eg SEO, PPC, Email, PR
- Experience of insight analysis, including using a variety of tools for social listening eg Brand Watch and Social Bakers
- Multiple stakeholder management – strong levels of communication required for presenting to, reporting to and influencing multiple stakeholders.
- Insight and analytics – experience in reporting, social media analytics and listening. Reviewing numbers and turning insights into actionable plans.
- Large budget ownership
- Experience leading, coaching and developing individuals
- Influencer management experience
- Online experience within retail
- Marketing/Business related degree or equivalent experience
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Social Media Manager – Supplier Funding job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally