Job title: HR Administrator
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Start date: ASAP – Subject to Clearance
Duration: 12 Months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £11.95hr PAYE or £16.20hr Umbrella
Location: Warrington, Cheshire – Flexible Working, 2 days in Office
Hours of work: 37 Hours
Applicants must have experience of the following:
– Perform general administrative support to the HR Function
– Update and maintain information on HR software systems and in archives to ensure that records are accurate, up to date and useable
– Ensure that centrally held employee records and personal documents (electronic and hard copy) are accurately maintained in line with the GDPR and other relevant legislation
– Undertake other administrative duties as assigned including but not limited to photocopying, scanning, mailing and filing
– Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts at all levels
– Good level of administrative skills
– A good standard of education (e.g. GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English)
– Ability to gain SC Clearance
Role information: Provide comprehensive HR administrative support in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring proficient levels of service delivery as part of the HR Team.
Interested in this position? please click “apply now”
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Company information: Rullion are recruiting for a HR Administrator to be based in Warrington on a contract basis. Should you have the following requirements and would like to be considered please apply.
This permanent/ contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion’s approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this HR Administrator job in Warrington, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally