PDT Global is known for its refreshing and effective approaches to helping organisations the world over to create inclusive workplaces where everyone with the capability to excel can do so. We offer a variety of solutions from consultancy to focus groups, training sessions, conference pieces, embedding and inclusion input measurement approaches that work to ensure your diversity approach is truly effective.
In line with our strategy we seek trainers to play a key part in the growth of our business through development and delivery of our Inclusion solutions. Part of a team of Trainers and Associates, you will be responsible for design and delivery performance of the training team, reporting to the board and driving our strategic goals.
Working with some of the most talented and inspiring global inclusion and diversity professionals, this position requires a strong aptitude for anticipating client needs to discover opportunities and position PDT’s full solution portfolio, whilst engaging with internal teams to build the solutions plan that delivers optimum client value.
Key Working Relationships:
The key working relationships are as follows:
a. Director of Learning b. Chief Executive Officer
c. Director of Sales d. Leadership Team
e. Learning Team f. Associates
g. Major PDT Clients h. Account Managers
i. Project Managers j. Central Services
k. External training providers
- Deliver high quality training experiences to a global audience via face to face and live virtual delivery
- Act as the subject matter expert for all inclusion and diversity awareness initiatives – writing scripts for the digital team’s catalogue developments as required
- Create training programmes up to exec levels of management, that align with design and delivery methodologies and help us meet key financial targets
- Leverage multi-component learning solutions and support frameworks to embed bespoke learning, ensuring optimum results in a fast paced environment
- Connect with our client’s senior leadership and influence effectively at different organisational levels to challenge current practices while maintaining effective relationships.
- Engage with clients at all levels from director down, create trusted advisor insider relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to sustain a long-term relationship
- Translate client’s strategic intent and diverse inputs into a coherent organisation capability strategy for the business (at organisation, community, team, leader and individual level).
- Tailor solutions and provide effective training face to face and via live virtual settings
- Design products/services following client meetings
- Support the account managers with sales pitches and sales material
Communications and Relationships
- Build and maintain a constructive and positive relationship with all services and clients
- Work cross-functionally, with Project Management, Marketing and Sales
- Liaise with internal customers, associates and external suppliers to maintain relationships and ensure continued professionalism
Professional and Personal Development
- Critically reflect on own competence and actively participate in regular performance reviews run by Director of Learning
- Identify and participate in learning and development opportunities to enhance personal skillset which will be brought forward to Director of Learning
- Attend learning and technology events/exhibitions/seminars to remain current with market developments and increase market awareness.
This role is built on a blend of training, learning design and consultancy – meaning the role is best suited to someone who enjoys a diverse workload with plenty of variety. The post holder will be passionate about the topic of DEI – someone who acts inclusively, ethically and authentically. An engaging learning facilitator, the post holder will have a proven record in training, design and delivery across a breadth of sectors. They will be an excellent communicator, with the ability to forge strong client relationships and hold captivating conversations. As part of the wider learning service, this role will work closely with the digital development team as a subject matter expert; therefore an interest in digital learning would be of value, but the expertise around inclusion and diversity will be essential, in supporting digital scripting.
Key attributes for this role include attention to detail, ability to work to clear guidelines and financial targets in an organised manner along with:
- An organised approach
- Proven experience in Inclusion & Diversity
- Minimum of 2 years of high performing delivery and consultancy experience working with large audiences and global networks
- Excellent listening, consultancy, facilitation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills so you become a trusted advisor
- Strong IT skills
- A positive approach to customer service both internal and external
- A willingness to take on administrative tasks
- Consultative & solution selling methodology
- Experience in delivering to specialist groups such as ERG leaders, HR specialists and C Suite Execs
Although attendance may be required at the PDT office in the calendar year, this role is a work from home position which requires the post holder to be motivated, disciplined and able to work under their own initiative.
As part of a global organisation, the candidate will interact with a variety of teams and individuals both internally and externally, therefore should be a strong communicator (both written and verbal), as well as an effective team player.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Senior Inclusion Consultant (PDT) UK, Remote job in Sheffield, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally