Role Overview – (London, Leeds, Manchester, Stafford)
The purpose of this role will be to manage the trading of programmatic campaigns and support the trading manager with the end to end process for programmatic activation. As a trading executive you will primarily be focused on setting up, monitoring, optimising and reporting for some of the network’s most challenging & rewarding accounts to ensure our advertisers campaigns hit their KPI’s.
You will support the planning teams with insights and contribute to individual and team productivity to efficiently deliver exceptional campaign performance for our clients. In addition you will support the trading manager to protect and grow revenue for our business by enabling and empowering our client planning teams to achieve excellence and deliver world-class programmatic solutions.
This role will be suited to someone who want to grow their programmatic career, deploying best in class technology and working on some of the most forward thinking and advanced programmatic accounts in market.
You will need to be proactive, inquisitive, agile and accountable as this is a high performing and demanding role with tremendous opportunity.
The Programmatic Trading Executive, has two main areas of responsibilities:
- Contribute to campaign activation excellence
- Support the building of agency and client relationship
- Support the trading manager in the set up and management of campaigns for success, contributing to top level insight reporting and analysis.
- Support the trading manager in testing new strategies, optimisation methodologies and programmatic opportunities to innovate and grow connected ecosystems for our clients
- Demonstrate a high level of communication capabilities by seeking support and guidance from your trading manager and providing clarity, managing internal and client expectations and priorities
- Teaming up with planning specialists, with the support of trading managers, to deliver on strategy and performance KPIs including data utilisation and activation against audience centric solutions
- Support the day-to-day running and scaling of accounts, growing budgets, developing on-going strategies and proactive optimisations.
- Be part of a team that ensures efficient and accurate execution of iProspect Programmatic activities, ensuring maximum value and ROI for our clients
- Ability to showcase your approach, methodologies and reasoning for campaign setup and optimisations
- Experience within Programmatic Activation
- Experience managing campaigns via DSP’s such as DV360, Amazon, The Trade Desk, etc and preferable experience with Google Campaign Manager
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to anticipate issues and be pro-active in producing solutions with measurable outcomes
- Good communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritise
- Able to work as an individual and within a flexible team
- Takes the Initiative & Adapts (Agile)
- Innovates for clients and iProspect (Pioneering)
- Delivers Results (Ambitious)
- Takes Accountability (Responsible)
- Collaborates internally and externally (Collaborative)
About dentsu international
Part of dentsu, dentsu international headquartered in London operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists. We help clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative. www.dentsu.com
Working with us
Joining dentsu international, you’ll join a team of 48,000 people. It’sanopportunity to produce career-defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences and opportunities to shape your future.
Inclusion and Diversity
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That’s what we care about. So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create equal opportunities for everyone.
We are happy to discuss flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Programmatic Executive job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally