Millbank are recruiting on behalf of there client for a Assistant Engineer within the Rail Sector. This role is a permanent position based in the Liverpool area from head office and flexible working will also be an option. This role will be working an a variety of Rail projects.
- Assist Project/Design Engineering in the preparation of specifications.
- Assist Project/Design Engineering in the supervision of design development and the review/checking of designs.
- Assist Project/Design Engineering in the monitoring of construction work to ensure compliance with design, standards and legislation.
- Assist Project/Design Engineering in the development and maintenance of quality systems throughout the lifecycle of projects.
- Assist in supporting CAD works.
- Maintain a log demonstrating own development and achievements towards meeting the competency requirements to discharge the role of a Project/Design Engineer.
Jobs Skills, Experience and Qualifications Essential
- Engineering qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. HNC or Degree).
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Understanding of railway operations.
- Appreciation of commercial and procurement procedures.
- Knowledge and experience of CAD work.
Member of a professional engineering institution.
If you could be interested in further details on the role please give Sarah- Jane a call on 01928 248952 or email – email@example.com
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Assistant Engineer (Design Trainee) job in Liverpool, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally