HealthHero is Europe’s leading digital telehealth platform, providing remote access to doctors and expert clinicians directly to patients, insurance policy holders and employees via digital technology. HealthHero’s mission is to simplify healthcare and improve lives and the company has set out to transform healthcare by combining digital convenience with human expertise. HealthHero currently covers 30m lives and operates in UK, Ireland, Germany and France is backed by pan-European investment house MARCOL. Together we SOAR! #Simplify #Own #Aspire #Respect
Roles & responsibilities
- Effectively scope, plan and onboard a wide range of clients for business readiness e.g. telephony accesses, digital channel access, client/ account set-up, trainings and FAQs, clinician briefs, SLAs and accuracy of billing, etc.
- Manage dependencies and implementation risks through proactive stakeholder communication
- Liaise for business acceptance testing and clinical governance approvals for release management
- Continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness across both, outcome (shorten lead time from sales contracting to service go live, reduction in complaints, increase in client and consumer satisfaction) as well as output (cost, time, quality) metrics
Ideally, the candidate will have experience in operational service delivery, business change project delivery and/or BPO (business process outsourcing) transitioning function. Ideal candidate will have experience in healthcare or a regulated sector like energy & utilities, but can also come from other technology enabled operations function like logistics
What We’re Looking For:
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in service delivery or business change management
- Solid understanding of healthcare service operations from working as a customer support officer or closely with customer support teams
- Experience working in a fast moving environment, natural multi-tasking abilities and excellent communication skills
Other things of interest
- Delivery focus: Able to monitor execution of newly established processes by various individuals and teams
- Documentation: Confident with authoring and owning project artefacts: business process documents, checklists, acceptance criteria
- Proactive: Drive communication across individuals and teams to reach agreement (hypercare strategy and business process design)
- Good with numbers: someone who enjoys working with data
Key Result Areas:
- Reduce lead time for client onboarding from contract sign-off
- Implement new clinical services and digital products on existing client contracts without risk to existing services
- Service quality improvement (reduce costs, reduce complaints, improve SLA adherence, reduce clinical incidents)
What we can offer YOU!
We are not limited to what we can offer you but here are a few perks
- All the equipment you need to work from home when needed.
- Work life balance (flexible starting hour and power hour)
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Access to HealthHero healthcare services
- Medical Cash Plan (we’re always looking out for you!)
- Discount schemes (Perkbox gives you access to discount across retailers, travel, and many more).
- Extra Holiday Day for your Birthday (woohoo)
- Free Breakfast and Snacks in office (we are foodies!)
- Budget for your L&D (growth is key!)
Some extra info that’s important to us:
We welcome applications from all sections of the community as an Equal Opportunities employer. We are also happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please just let us know.
We take your data privacy seriously and commit to processing your data in line with GDPR guidelines. Please see our detailing how we manage your applicant data. By proceeding through the applicant stage we understand that you are in agreement on how we will manage your data.
We’ll need to take background checks relevant to the role, which will include a Right to Work check, employment references and a DBS check.