Job Title: Community Support Worker
Hours: 1 Part-time, 22.5 hours per week & and another Part-time position with 15 hours per week
(Flexible Working Hours on a rota basis)
Salary: Full time salary £19,300 to 21,090 per annum
Do you want to make a difference to someone’s life?
Do you think you could help people to reach their full potential?
At Surrey Choices, we put the people we support at the heart of everything we do, inspiring and challenging them to learn, enjoy and achieve their goals. Our mission is to deliver innovative, sustainable services that enable choice and positive outcomes for the people we support. These services are provided by skilled, engaged and inspired colleagues.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our team at Surrey Choices. Using a person-centred approach, you will be supporting people within their community in line with their interests and aspirations. Whether visiting a leisure centre, local library or cinema, you will be helping people to lead more active, independent and healthy lives.
What we would like from you:
- A kind and caring approach to supporting people
- A willingness to learn
- A passion for creating diverse communities
- An ability to communicate well with others
- To be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
What we can offer you:
- Full training given – career progression encouraged
- 25 days leave plus bank holidays
- £300 refer a friend scheme
- Generous pension and sick pay
- 45p per mile expenses between bookings
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Automatic entry into Perkbox benefit scheme
- Employee Recognition Award Scheme
For more information or if you require accessibility via phone, please contact Mark Brown on 07713479755.
Please copy and paste the following link: https://www.surreychoices.com/community-support-worker-2/ into your web browser to view the full job description.
Surrey Choices Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Please click here to view our Surrey Choices Privacy Statement or copy and paste the URL into your web browser: https://www.surreychoices.com/surrey-choices-privacy-policy/
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Community Support Worker job in Walton-on-Thames, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally