Regional Commercial Property Manager
£45, – £50, + Employee Ownership Bonuses
Permanent (subject to a 6-month probationary period)
RESPONSIBLE TO: Regional Property Director
The Company Established in , Creative Space operates across the north of England and has won multiple national RICS, IWFM and BCO awards. Currently the company manages over 30, sq. metres of space on behalf of public and private sector asset owners, across multiple buildings, predominantly offices but including retail, leisure and workshops. The company is growing steadily and has developed an innovative niche as a specialist operator of high-quality multi-occupancy and serviced office buildings which include Digital, Tech, Advanced Manufacturing and Science clusters amongst the varied portfolio. In March , it became an Employee Owned Trust (EOT) where % of the shares are owned by the employees.
We are looking for a Regional Commercial Property Manager who wants to progress their career. You will be keen to demonstrate your leadership potential and ability to act under your own initiative. A RICS accreditation is desirable but may not be essential depending on experience.
You will have experience in commercial property and portfolio management, including an understanding of leases, licences, service charges and managing tenant relationships. You will eventually take the lead role in all aspects of supporting our building and centre managers and their teams in the North East, involving facilities management, contract management, co-ordination of budgets, customer relationships and all reporting and KPI evaluation for our projects.
In this role, we will expect you to be an experienced and capable manager of teams, able to motivate and support colleagues, as well as continuously develop the quality of our services.
Creative Space Management are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our recruitment process is designed to match an individual with our role and to try and ensure that candidates understand exactly the qualities we are looking for and how we will evaluate them.
- To lead on all Creative Space property management contracts in the North East including the preparation of monthly reports and KPI evaluation.
- To provide day to day line management and support to Centre and Building Managers in relation to lettings, rent reviews, renewals and other associated services delivered by Creative Space teams.
- To maximise customer satisfaction in relation to occupiers and asset owners, and to provide a structure for managing and developing continuous improvement across all Creative Space services.
- To work closely with Centre and Building Mangers to maximise the financial performance of Creative Space contracts; to increase profits without compromising the quality and integrity of our service delivery ethos.
- To lead on the preparation of service charge schedules and budgets, working closely with the Finance team.
- Management of rental and other income including customer indebtedness
- Ensuring occupier compliance with licence and lease obligations in relation to use and maintenance obligations.
- Ensuring Health and Safety is managed with thorough regime of verification, accountability and continuous improvement.
- To develop and implement planned preventative maintenance (PPM) regimes, with continuous monitoring and review.
- Review and identify training needs across the operational teams and contribute to delivering our commitment to staff and customers by maximising the contribution that our teams can make through continuous training and professional development.
- Any other duties as requested the Directors in order to meet the changing needs and demands of the business.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Regional Commercial Property Manager job in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally