Want to represent market leading drinks brands, including Smirnoff, Guinness and Gordon’s? Fantastic Sales Executive opportunity in your area – working for CPM representing Diageo and its products in the grocery retail sector. Apply today to kickstart your new career! Salary: £25,220 per annum plus £3,000 bonus & company car
Ideal location: Southampton, United Kingdom, SO14
Territory covering: Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Southampton, Dorchester, and surrounding areas
Working for CPM as a Sales Executive you will part of our Diageo Grocery team calling into Grocery multiples increasing awareness of Diageo’s innovative brands and ensuring that all opportunities in store to promote these brands have been maximised. The brands you will work with include: Smirnoff, Gordon’s, Guinness, Captain Morgan’s, Baileys, J&B and Tanqueray. Whilst this is a sales role, all the stores will already stock some or all of the brands so your persuasive and relationship building skills will be key to ensuring all in store opportunities have been put in place and ensuring all stores on your patch fulfil their potential.
A typical day for a Sales Executive will include:
* Carrying out face to face visits into Grocery multiple retailers on your territory
* Advising key stakeholders on promotions and increasing awareness of the whole product range and in turn sales
* Using the great data provided to check stock levels and resolve any potential problems.
* Ensuring the agreed shelf space and displays are in place to maximize sales
* Using your local market and sector knowledge to draw up bespoke business plans and make informed recommendations to store managers
* Reporting during and after each call on the tablet provided, sharing invaluable competitor information with the business and your achievements in call too
This would be a great Sales Executive role for you if:
* You are looking for a sales career working within the drinks industry and would be passionate about representing such great brands
* You are tenacious and like to explore every opportunity and pride yourself in doing a great job and achieving targets
* You have are commercially minded and are happy to analyse in store data to help you achieve your goals, previous retail experience is ideal, however full training will be given
* You have excellent relationship building skills and would be able to use these to influence decision makers
A full UK driving licence is essential
Benefits and rewards – Why work for us?
Great package offered of £25,220 plus a bonus of £3000 per annum, pension scheme, company car, tablet and phone.
Our field teams are a prime recruitment pool for our clients, so you will have the opportunity to grow your career not just within the CPM Group, but also with Diageo directly.
You will also have access to unrivalled sales training, combined with great support from your field manager to be your very best. If you’d like to join our great team, then please apply now!
We are an accredited Investors in People Gold Award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Sales Executive job in Southampton, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally