This is an exciting business based in the city of London (SE1), who are committed to innovation and technology for their clients. They are an industry-leading business within their field and are now looking to expand their headcount at their offices.
They are on the lookout for a talented a Graduate / Junior accountant join their fast-growing finance team.
The Graduate / Junior accountant for this business based in the city of London (SE1), will take on several key duties including:
- Support end to end accounting and finance operational processes, performing reconciliations across different systems and the balance sheet
- Day to day transactional processes
- Performing month-end close and associated postage of journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting senior accounting & Finance team
The individual for this Graduate / Junior accountant position should ideally have the following profile:
- 6-18 months of experience within Accounting
- Ideally a bachelors degree within a relevant discipline (accounting, finance etc.)
- Actively studying/pursuing an accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Excellent communication with the ability to communicate with Executives and non-financial individuals
- Proficient with IT systems including Microsoft Excel
Salary & Benefits
£27,000 to £35,000 plus benefits including:
- Study support package
- Flexible working
- Discretionary bonus
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.