Robert Half Talent Solutions are recruiting for am experienced Accounts Clerk to join a growing SME in St Mellons, Cardiff for a 6-8 weeks+ temporary contract, starting ASAP.
Based on-site in St Mellons, you will work closely with the Finance Manager and wider finance team.
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices
- Accounts Reconciliations
- Assisting with/ resolving purchase ledger queries
- Sales ledger allocations
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
- Proven experience in a similar transnational finance role
- Previous experience using Sage would be highly advantageous
- Must be willing and able to travel to work at the office location daily
What’s on Offer:
- Immediate Start
- On-site Parking
- £10.50 per hour + holiday pay
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Accounts Clerk job in Cardiff, Wales, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally