An FP&A Analyst is sought to join this well- recognised media organisation on a 6 month fixed term basis. Manchester.
Due to growth, a new role has arisen in this long-established entertainment company located in Manchester. Well-recognised, and a leader in its field of expertise, this is a great role working for a blue-chip organisation offering hybrid and flexible working.
You will be an experienced, qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Finance Analyst available immediately. The main purpose of the role is to have full commercial P&L oversight (including CAPEX) alongside supporting the Commercial Finance Business Partner with cost reviews, the upcoming planning process, and other ad hoc analysis/ reporting as required.
You will coordinate and deliver high quality consolidated Commercial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with the Commercial Finance Business Partner to understand key drivers of the business and tailor support to meet business needs/goals.
- Coordinate and oversee the development of plans, budgets and forecasts for Commercial overall, liaising with individuals in the CoE responsible for specific management areas to pull together a consolidated view.
- Production of insightful reporting and analysis to support business related commercial decisions.
- Complete other ad hoc analysis/modelling & reporting required by the Finance Business Partner.
- Identify and communicate business specific risks and opportunities to improve EBITA for the business with associated mitigation plans.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with relevant post qualified experience.
- Strong Commercial/FP&A track record.
- Experience leading and coordinating a team of finance analysts.
- Strong understanding of the business areas supported.
- Strong Excel skills with ability to create and use advanced formulae, pivot tables and dashboards.
This is a great opportunity to work for a recognised business with a reputation of excellence.
Immediate start, hybrid working
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this FP&A Finance Analyst job in Manchester, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally