We are looking for a Waiter to join the team as part of Caprice Holdings.
Designed by Martin Brudnizki Design Studio and decorated with art by Damien Hirst, Frank Gehry and Michael Roberts, the look and feel is mid-century glamour and opulence. The restaurant and bar is open seven days a week, with a resident DJ daily.
- Generous discount off your bill (including drinks), when dining in one of our restaurants across the Group
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the Group
- Paid overtime
- 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service up to 5 extra days
- Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
- Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
Caprice Holdings is a market leading prestigious restaurant group, with a rich history and long-standing reputation in the hospitality industry, we have grown from strength to strength opening our iconic restaurants across in London and now internationally. As we continue to expand, we offer structured career paths & hospitality training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the group.
Apply today and join us as a Waiter
We promote a working environment in which equal opportunity and diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Waiter job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally