Programmatic Trading Executive
The purpose of this role is to manage the campaign activation with the support of the Campaign Managers across Dentsu Aegis clients within the Global team, primarily focused on two advertisers, across consumer tech and retail verticals. You will play an integrated role alongside the campaign management and client services team to deliver a unified campaign management success.
You will be responsible for driving individual and team productivity, activating, and optimising campaign performance and supporting technical innovation and integrations. You will efficiently deliver exceptional campaign performance for our clients as well as protect and grow revenue for our business by enabling and empowering our client service teams to achieve excellence and deliver world-class programmatic solutions. You will need to be proactive, agile and accountable as this is a high performing and demanding role with tremendous opportunity for growth.
- With the support of Campaign Manager, to setup and manage campaigns for success, providing top level and deep insight reporting and analysis.
- Use Dentsu Aegis’ preferred DSP (Demand Side Platform) programmatic buying technologies, data management platform, media and data services to make buying decisions in order to optimise campaigns in line with team and client KPIs.
- Demonstrate a high level of communication capabilities by seeking and providing clarity, managing internal and client expectations and priorities, delivering a consistent strategic message, stakeholder collaboration and working cross-culturally on a regular basis.
- Teaming up with the Account Management team to deliver on strategy and performance KPIs including data utilisation and activation against audience centric solutions.
- Day-to-day running and scaling of accounts, growing budgets, developing on-going strategies and proactive optimisations.
- Be part of a team that ensures efficient and accurate execution of Global client activities, ensuring maximum value and ROI for our clients.
- Works collaboratively across DAN and across network as needed – uses good knowledge of products and services to drive business value for clients and DAN.
- Ability to showcase your approach, methodologies and reasoning for campaign setup and optimisations.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within Digital Media/Programmatic.
- Understanding of the global ad-tech landscape.
- Experience managing both awareness and performance campaigns via DSP’s such as DV360, Adobe,Amazon, MediaMath, The Trade Desk etc.
- First-class analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to anticipate issues and be pro-active in producing solutions with measurable outcomes.
- Ability to look at data, analyse, simplify and present back clearly to stakeholders.
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy are essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines.
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Good communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it.
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Able to work as an individual and within a flexible team.
About dentsu international
Part of dentsu, dentsu international headquartered in London operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists. We help clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative. www.dentsu.com
Working with us
Joining dentsu international, you’ll join a team of 48,000 people. It’sanopportunity to produce career defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences and opportunities to shape your future.
Inclusion and Diversity
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That’s what we care about. So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create equal opportunities for everyone.
We are happy to discuss flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Programmatic Trading Executive job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally