Quality Assurance Manager -Manufacturing
£50-55K plus 25 days annual leave, Excellent pension scheme, Quarterly bonus scheme, up to 7 x base salary life insurance, Private individual medical insurance, Share incentive plan
Are you an experienced Quality Manager from a manufacturing background and looking for a wide ranging, technically challenging and varied role?
On offer is a position with a well established and stable global manufacturing organisation who employ over 200 people on site in Nottingham.Success has been built on a range of customers, products and industries, meaning the company has continued to grow. For the role you will manage all aspects of the quality management system with a particular focus on IATF:16949 and ISO 9001 compliance.
- Full time permanent role taking ownership of the QA Management system, relevant site accreditation’s and line management of the QA team.
- Ensure compliance to IATF:16949 and ISO 9001:2015 standards, including audits
- Manager all aspects of the PPAP process, including control plans, DFMEA’s & PFMEA’s
- Proven experience in a Quality Manager role within a manufacturing environment
- Lead Auditor IATF:16949 and ISO9001 and knowledge of PPAP
- Experience of team leading/ managing teams
This is an excellent position offering clear career progression and excellent training. Reference Number: BBBH155960 To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.