Water Team Leader Nights
18.44 – 23.70
Role: Water Team Leader
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire, OX5 1QT
Contract: Permanent Night shift (6pm – 6am)
Pay rate: Operative £18.44 per hour / Team Leader £23.70 per hour
If you know about repair and maintenance of water networks and would prefer to work the nightshift – then we could have the perfect role for you.
We do what we say
That’s why we need people like you to help us deliver on our promises. People who enjoy getting things done
Business growth means that we have two vacancies, one for a team leader and one for a team operative to work together to safely undertake repair and maintenance activities, in a way that minimises disruption to residents, as well as meeting the contract targets.
The activities that you get involved with include:
- Responsible for site set up and removal (in-line with NRSWA Streetworks Chapter 8).
- Full compliance with health safety and environmental procedures and taking responsibility for the safety, delivery and quality of the work undertaken.
- Accurate and timely completion of all information related to completed and active jobs onto the Toughbook.
- Only commencing works once fully satisfied that all risks have been removed or minimised.
- Ensuring all interactions with colleagues, customers and members of the public are polite and professional, minimising the need to escalate.
- Cooperating in any incident, accident or damage investigation.
We are keen to receive applications from ground works teams or individuals, with a full and valid driving license, whose experience covers, stop taps, service leak repairs, service connections, chamber repairs and water mains repairs.
A Streetworks (NRSWA) ticket along with Trench Support, Abrasive Wheels, Service Avoidance Training and Machine tickets are all highly desirable.
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple – we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us – one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at 22 days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommoda