Role Title: Marketing Manager
Brand: iProspect (Marketing & Communications)
Market: UK & I
Location: London or Manchester
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing activity to support the business’ growth agenda. To deliver an integrated marketing and communications plan based on group strategy, reflecting our vision and business objectives.
This position will play an important role in building positive brand reputation, growing and supporting the brand activations and client experiences via events, thought leadership and digital channels. As well as securing speaking engagements, driving award submissions and entries, and delivering impactful product marketing materials.
The Marketing Manager will have a strong focus on measurement and reporting to deliver effectiveness and evaluation of KPI’s, including lead generation, customer acquisition and channel
- Create and deliver a brand communication plan and monitor communications success; ensuring key messages distilled to audience through creative communications.
- Production of high-quality materials and campaigns which are underpinned by business strategy.
- Working with Events Manager to promote and deliver successful events and webinars.
- Building relationships with dentsu and Media LoB marketing and communications practitioners in the UK and leveraging global relationships.
- Ownership of external marketing channels including website and social media channels.
- Drafting materials including press releases, briefing notes, presentations and key messages relating to a range of activities including business development and new products and services.
- Drive a focused and proactive awards approach that not only identifies but improves our awards submissions, increasing our success.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and actively develop new processes
- Working with new business team to drive effective lead generation strategy and output
- Shows clear commercial acumen, rooting decisions in strategic thinking.
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- An ability to work to organisational deadlines and KPI’s
- Ability to recognise potential issues and escalate risks when required in order to meet project objectives and deadlines
- Creative and keen to try new ideas and approaches
- Effective Communications skills
- Originates ideas and manages large scale projects from generation to delivery
- Experience of running multi-channel integrated campaigns
- Successful training and adoption of new processes.
- Ability to quickly build trust and influence all levels of an organisation
- Experience driving adoption of corporate stories and narratives
- Experience working in a content management system and Marketing Automation
- Strong, fast, accurate, relevant and concise editorial skills
- Makes positive steps to understand business strategy and its implications on communications
- Knowledge of best-practice communications tools, techniques and digital/social platforms
- High-level project management skills
About dentsu international
Part of dentsu, dentsu international headquartered in London operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists. We help clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative. www.dentsu.com
Working with us
Joining dentsu international, you’ll join a team of 48,000 people. It’sanopportunity to produce career-defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences and opportunities to shape your future.
Inclusion and Diversity
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That’s what we care about. So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create equal opportunities for everyone.
We are happy to discuss flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Marketing Manager job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally