We’re looking for a curious, ambitious, and enthusiastic midweight strategist to lead and support on day-to-day briefs across the agency.
- Running day-to-day bits of business alongside the account team. With support from a strategy director, this will involve:
- Finding insights on which to develop strategies. This will include using data and insight platforms like WARC, Stylus, M1, and social listening.
- Commissioning and implementing consumer research, both quant and qual.
- Writing creative briefs that inspire teams, and having a strong point of view on the strategic direction of the work – and crucially, how to make it better.
- Helping to sell work into clients through: building strong relationships; persuasive strategic thinking; compelling story-telling and presentations.
- Ability to interpret client feedback – including campaign results and research outputs – and then simplifying this for creative teams to improve on.
- Contributing towards agency culture and finding ways to bring strategic thinking and insight into the everyday.
- Supporting in pitches.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years in a well-regarded London advertising agency.
- Proven experience of helping to deliver successful campaigns for big brands.
- Ability to work collaboratively with agencies both in and outside of the Dentsu network.
- Able to distil different sources of information into clear insights.
- Global experience on multi-market brands is welcomed.
- Contributions towards effectiveness papers is welcomed.
About dentsu international
Part of dentsu, dentsu international headquartered in London operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists. We help clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative. www.dentsu.com
Working with us
Joining dentsu international, you’ll join a team of 48,000 people. It’sanopportunity to produce career defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences and opportunities to shape your future.
Inclusion and Diversity
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That’s what we care about. So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create equal opportunities for everyone.
We are happy to discuss flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Brand Strategist job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally