We have an urgent requirement for an Enterprise Architect with experience in eCommerce/ Online Payment Journeys to join our client who are a British Publishing, Business Intelligence and exhibitions group. this will be on a 6 month contract, remote based and Outside IR35.
Enterprise Architect to the Singularity of Execution Pathways architecture, specifically the Platform Services workstream and associated digital payment journeys to assess the As-Is, define the target state architecture, approach and roadmaps to address the current and expected Vanguard use cases, working with the delivery teams to ensure services, solutions and integrations align with the agreed architecture and address either the tactical or strategic business needs. Provide overall enterprise architecture leadership and oversight for delivery teams within the workstream. Ensure the necessary EA artifacts are created reviewed and approved and that the appropriate repositories are updated and reflect workstream outcomes. Provide EA best practice and advise to Group Technology and SOE related activities, working with other members of the Group Technology Enterprise Architecture Team.
Skills & Experience required
- Experienced in both definition and leadership of Enterprise Architectures for reusable enterprise class services that integrate customer experience channels, solutions and third party platforms with an existing platform architecture, working with solution, integration, data architects and agile delivery teams to develop MVPs and end-to-end capabilities.
- Experience of defining architecture for eCommerce and online payment journeys
- Experience of working within Agile and non-Agile working practices and frameworks
- Extensive experience performing in an EA role across multiple divisions or business units, developing and maturing the architecture capabilities, while also operating as part of a centralised, federated or co-ordinated EA capability
- Extensive experience of working with Business Leadership, e.g. Divisional CEO, SMT, Market or Product Owners, to define and align architectures to strategic objectives
- Extensive experience collaborating with CIO, CTO and IT Leadership, including governance, conflict and strategic alignment scenarios
- Experience leading enterprise architecture on complex transformation initiatives such as ERP, Sales, Marketing or Digital transformation programmes
- Experience of adopting/adapting multiple enterprise architectural methodologies and frameworks (e,g, TOGAF, Zachman), relevant industry associations and reference models (e.g. DMBOK, APCQ, etc.) and the tools or notations (e.g. BPML) used to define and communicate architectures with all stakeholder groups
- Experience working with in global corporate organisations operating within ITIL Service Management , IT Control, Risk management and compliance frameworks
- Experience of multiple industries is desirable
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age