Our client is looking for a highly skilled PMO Analyst to join their Wythall based team for a 6 months initial contract.
THIS ROLE SITS INSIDE IR35
· 3-5 years PMO experience (must be able to complete standard PMO tasks such as management of Actions and RAID logs) – not just moving dates along, looking to challenge owners for robust and meaningful updates.
· Full understanding and appreciation of project / programme governance lifecycle. Phoenix is a financially regulated business and we must evidence strong governance controls in role.
· Understanding and experience of change control triggers, especially in a financially regulated business (ie., sufficient analytical experience to know when scope, timelines or budgets should trigger a change control).
· Understanding and experience of meeting cadence (steering pack production, issuing of packs, meeting attendance for understanding project challenges with stakeholders, capturing Actions and key Minutes, and issue of these)
· Experience of plan maintenance – not ownership of plans (retained by Project Manager), but ability to review, track and update MSP plans, linked to change control triggers
· Maintain an independent stand within the project, ensuring any reports issued by PMO are factual. Be willing to challenge the PM / key stakeholders on accuracy of reporting
If interested then please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this PMO Analyst job in Birmingham, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally