Up to £25,000 Per Annum D.O.E
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Our long established client based in Daventry is looking to recruit a Service Administrator to join their small office team on a permanent basis. Our client specialises in the design, sale, installation and service of commercial heating and air conditioning products.
Duties of a Service Administrator include:
- Manage our clients service contract portfolio
- Schedule service engineers to customers premises
- Ensure all equipment is ordered and paperwork is correctly for each service visit
- Receive all calls from customers regarding their service contract and any breakdowns they may have
- Process all service engineers reports
- Prepare quotations for all breakdowns and repairs
- Order and monitor the use of all hire equipment ensuring speedy and efficient ‘off-hiring’ and return.
- Produce engineers daily worksheets
- Ensure that all administration, Achiever (CRM database) and filing is kept up to date daily
- Report any call backs/breakdowns for analysis
- Ensure all costings information is maintained and updated
- Ensure all invoicing paperwork is processed through to accounts speedily
- Produce Health and Safety Documentation, including Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Monitor, record and action all requirements for our clients vehicle fleet
- Monitor and record all equipment lists
- Order stock items for stores and ensure levels are maintained correctly
- Manage holiday requests and update all records with holidays, sickness, training
- General office duties including, filing, phones, work wear, stationery
The successful candidate will:
- Have a confident, enthusiastic, positive telephone manner
- Have the ability to cajole, encourage and motivate engineers to achieve objectives
- Multi-task as second nature
- Have an aptitude for the technical nature of our business
- Be fastidious regarding recording of conversations and plans made
- Experienced and competent in all standard Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Must have a good geographic knowledge as scheduling engineers throughout England
- Have the patience of a saint coupled with a great sense of humour!
Please apply online with a copy of your most up to date CV.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.