As an Assistant in one of our teams, you will be responsible for helping ensure accounts meet exacting standards through day to day checks, reporting and optimisation. You will help deliver continual improvement in client results. You will show a keen desire to learn and develop your skills working closely with the rest of your team.
We have roles available across AV, Out of Home, Display, Client Teams and Digital teams.
This is an early careers opportunity which means you do not need any prior experience (great if you do!). Our roles are available for an immediate start and are on a permanent basis, the starting salary for our Assistant positions is £20,000 per annum.
The day to day…
- Complete client reports offering context and insight wherever possible.
- Carry out daily budget checks to ensure spending falls in line with the agreed strategy.
- Ensure all hygiene checks are carried out in accordance with team processes.
- Gather data, generate reports to carry out performance analysis. Check data to ensure accuracy at every stage.
- Respond to briefs on time and to specification.
- Respond to client and client service contacts within appropriate time scales.
- Learn about all relevant tools & technology and become a competent user.
- Enthusiasm, initiative, and drive
- Curiosity about the digital industry and the world of business
- A co-operative and supportive personality; a true team player
- The ability to work autonomously and to efficiently manage multiple projects
- Highly articulate in verbal and written communications
- A keen eye for detail
- A strong sense of professionalism and a deep respect for others
- Well-developed logic and reasoning skills, including an aptitude for data analysis
What you’ll get from us
We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday plus your birthday off – and a few additions, like 3 wellness days and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, private health care, income protection, critical illness cover, a cycle to work scheme, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
Inclusion & Diversity
At dentsu we believe that creating diverse and balanced teams is not just a moral imperative, it is a business imperative. To help our clients reach millions of different people every day, we need our people to reflect the society that we represent.
We aim to create an inclusive culture where all talent thrives, and we champion meaningful progress in diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) for our people, clients and partners.DEI is firmly embedded into our shared values, which we call the “8 Ways to the Never Before” and in our Leadership Framework,which helps our employee’s understand what is expected of them and applies to all of our people.
OurGlobal DEI Principlesreflect our pledge to be an organisation that promotes wellbeing and inclusivity for everyone – regardless of ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, gender (incl. gender identity and gender expression), age, neuro-diversity or physical ability.We are proud of what makes us different and encourage applicants from all different backgrounds to apply to join us.
For the purposes of dentsu’s application and assessment recruitment process, your name and email address may be transferred to our assessment tool(s) and processed by dentsu using Legitimate Interest as the lawful basis. For further details, or to exercise your rights, please see our Privacy Notice.